Friday, April 17, 2015

Tiger Kingdom & Orchid Garden

Smallest Tigers!
Today we went to see the tigers, rawr! The smallest tigers actually made a combination of a meow and a roar. The tigers we saw were six months old and three months old. They were so tiny and so cute, I want to take one home with me!

These are the 3 month old tigers. At first they were calm, but then they started playing with each other! They are sooo cute!

This is a 6 month old tiger! They were pretty calm and played around when we were leaving.

This is a 3 month old tiger when he started playing around!

Right when we went to the younger tigers (3 months old) I sat down and the tiger came right over and started playing on my lap. It was so soft and it was like a dog that is a puppy, but a bigger puppy. He started to bite my shirt and my arm a little bit because we think he was teething.

 Right after tigers we went to the orchid garden in Chiang Mai. It was really pretty and really calming, I never knew plants can grow like that.

A row of the orchid garden.

 Multiple rows of the orchid garden.

Right after our main activities for the day we went to the city and took a part in the Songkran festival (water festival).

No comments:

Post a Comment