Monday, February 16, 2015

Pattaya Beach

We were in Pattaya beach for Valentines Day weekend! The water was warm, there was no rain, and everything was going pretty well! They love celebrating Valentines Day in some areas. :)


The water is a lot warmer then California, in parts of California anyways!
I needed to take one of these pictures I like foot pictures!


We stayed at the beach until sunset, it was such a pretty sunset at the beach!


I actually didn't get burnt at this beach for some reason...which is weird because every time I went to the beach before I got burnt. Also which is weird at this beach is there wasn't very many teenagers but a lot of old touristy people with dark leathery skin... It was kind of different to see that, but it was a fun weekend at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment