Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Left a Month Ago

I officially left a month ago! It went so fast once I think about it, I have enjoyed it so much here!

Random Facts About Thailand:
1. Buddhist temples play really loud music at five in the morning, the temple is across the street and down the road a little bit, it is still really loud. It woke us all up the first couple times we heard it.
2. There are a ton of mosquitos! I have had a lot of mosquito bites and all the itch creams I have tried are not working to well.
3. We eat rice everyday for lunch and dinner and toast everyday for breakfast.
4. They don't eat beef here! :) Mostly only chicken, pork, and sometimes tofu.

5. Geckos are like bugs here, they are everywhere! They also chirp really loud at nighttime!

6. We are literally famous here! Everyone says hello to us and some Thai women asked if they could take a group picture with them while we were swimming.
7. Almost every Thai man has once been a Monk in there lifetime.
8. Extra ligaments are totally accepted here! We know a kid who has two thumbs and a women who has six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot.
9. Everyone wears appropriate clothing here even though it is 95 degrees outside. They even wear long sleeves (we never see people wearing tank tops).
10. I live in the city that is the home of the crocodiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment